From "Bala mani" <bas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle ajax request.
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:01:50 GMT
Hi i am using HttpClient to perform my Get and Post Method. So i am i pass
ajax request using this.
In my application the response is in XML format and i used the normal post
method.
But no response was read. and i want to extract the xml response for the
ajax request post
Pls suggest some technique.