From Bala mani <balaiim...@mail2world.com>
Subject Parsing the Html Response or Creating DOM or DTD from the response.
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:40:28 GMT

Hi,
    I have been using HttpClient Package for sometime. I develope a browser
simulation and I am using HttpClient package for sending and receiving the
user request to server.When i get response for a page.
I am supposed to send the subsequent Nonhtml resource request such as
images,Css and javascript files.
Does Httpclient support creating the DOM or DTD which would be easy to
reterive FormData values.

ThankYou.