From sandacn <sand...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Strange Exception: host parameter is null
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 00:24:04 GMT
 Hi, Roland I got the problem's answer: the url is error, when I add the url as :"host + url"
is OK. Thanks for your replying. Ryan
在2007-08-01,"Roland Weber" <ossfwot@dubioso.net> 写道:
Hi Ryan, > the fourth method trigger a Exception: host parameter is null. Please post a
stack trace of this exception. Without that, we can only guess where you are seeing the problem.
> the first three are work properly, only the fourth got a exception.Below is the PostData
function > public String PostData(String url, NameValuePair[] data) { > PostMethod post
= new PostMethod(url); What value has 'url' here? Is it an absolute URL? cheers, Roland ---------------------------------------------------------------------