From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: HTTP 1.1 persistence duration
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:03:02 GMT
On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 11:58 +0300, Tankelevich Leonid wrote:
> Thanks Oleg,
>
> Do you know how long servers do typically keep the connection alive?
>
> Thank you,
> L.

Apache HTTPD shipped with Ubuntu 7.04 has KeepAliveTimeout set to 15 sec
per default. This value may very across distributions, platforms, and
HTTP server implementations.

#
# KeepAliveTimeout: Number of seconds to wait for the next request from
the
# same client on the same connection.
#
KeepAliveTimeout 15