From wrxdude144 <steven.terr...@guideworkstv.com>
Subject error resolving hostname
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:55:05 GMT

I am having a problem, and I am not sure how to diagnose it. I am not even
sure it is an HttpClient problem, but that's where it shows up. So here
goes...

If I use an IP address in my URL, everything works great. However, if I use
a hostname in place of the IP, the GetMethod request fails with a 404. But,
when I run the failing URL through wget, it works! I would have expected
wget to fail in the same manner as my HttpClient call. Why would wget work
and GetMethod fail?

I am running RH ES 4.4, Java 1.5.10, and HttpClient 3.0.

--Steve