From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient 3.0.1] cannot set Content-Type when using MultipartRequestEntity
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 06:48:16 GMT
Hi Xinjun,

> You mentioned that questions regarding sending SOAP with attachment
appear
> in the maillist before, but I really cannot find it. I only find one
thread
> regarding PostSOAP. Could you kindly give a link to the thread?

I have a deja vu. Is there an error in the matrix?
This is the one I remember...
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-httpclient-user/200608.mbox/%3c84f31d220608232303wa8321c3yd5296ad0f97a7917@mail.gmail.com%3e

> By the way, is it necessary to send SOAP as a file in HttpClient? I feel
> sending SOAP as string part should also be OK. Please advice.

You can implement your SOAP attachments any way you want.
HttpClient doesn't care. I don't know what SOAP requires.

cheers,
  Roland