From <David.Ban...@thomson.com>
Subject Multpart Post Problem
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 17:18:55 GMT
Greetings,

I am creating a Post method using a MultipartRequestEntity that is used
for a login request to an https site (The login form on the page uses
multipart/form-data even though there is only form data involved). I'm
using a Part array with StringParts for the login and password. The
problem is that the response code is 200 but the login fails (login
and/or password is incorrect), even though the information is correct.
If I remove one of the StringPart objects in the Part array, the
response page indicates that both login and pw are required, so it looks
like the server is able to parse the request, but somehow the form data
is not handled correctly. Could this be some sort of Content-Length or
boundary problem?

I've been struggling with this for a few days now and can't find
anything in the archives. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave