From "Xinjun Chen" <xjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient 3.0.1] cannot set Content-Type when using MultipartRequestEntity
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 02:04:58 GMT
Hi Roland,

You mentioned that questions regarding sending SOAP with attachment appear
in the maillist before, but I really cannot find it. I only find one thread
regarding PostSOAP. Could you kindly give a link to the thread?

By the way, is it necessary to send SOAP as a file in HttpClient? I feel
sending SOAP as string part should also be OK. Please advice.

Regards,
Xinjun