From "Stefan Hübner" <sthueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: HttpCore to mock remote servers in unit tests?
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:26:57 GMT
Thanks for clarifying that to me, Roland!

Tomcat on the other hand is way too oversized, since I just want to
start a small service with a few lines of code, inject a
request/response-handler (e.g. based on JMock) run a test and shut
that thing down again. Thought, HttpCore could provide me with the
service part of it, but ok, that's what prototypes are good for,
right?

Regards,
Stefan