From "Niti Bhatt \(PL/EUS\)" <niti.bh...@ericsson.com>
Subject Getting proxy information with HttpClient
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:46:09 GMT
Hi Community,
    I have an application that sends audio data over HTTP as a file
object using HttpClient and PostMethod. For my corporate office, I know
the proxy host and port configuration which I am setting using
httpclient.getHostConfiguration().setProxyHost(proxy_host, proxy_port).
Assuming that all the corporate offices will be behind a firewall, I am
wondering if there is a way to make the application run from other
corporate offices, meaning how can I read the proxy information of the
client if the client is sitting in any corporate enviornment.

Is there a way to implement this with HttpClient?

Any help would be highly appreciated..

Thanks/Niti