From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: SSL Site
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:31:05 GMT
Hello Ross,

> and also if i add a printstack trace i get
>
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
> 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
> 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)

Feel free to cut from a stack trace everything that is in
your code, but leave in the parts of the HttpClient code.

> I would like to put some of my code in here but what tags do i use so that
> it formats it in here as code.  I tried to paste i in here but it wrapped it
> into a single block ie paragraph instead of line by line.

When sending plain text mails, they should arrive here in
the original formatting except for additional line breaks.
We can deal with that. It helps if your code is indented
using space characters instead of tabs.

cheers,
  Roland