From Joan Balagueró <joan.balagu...@grupoventus.com>
Subject QUESTION ABOUT MULTITHREADED HTTP CONNECTION MANAGER
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:45:40 GMT
Hello,

I’m using a MHCM with httpClient 3.0.

If I don’t set the maxTotalConnections and the connectionManagerTimeout for
my instance of MHCM, what values are used?

The reason for this question is the following: I have an application in
production mode that was working perfectly for months. Now there are more
requests per second, and sometimes requests that took 50ms before, now take
more than 10 seconds.

It seems that when my application receives the request, the pool is full and
it has to wait for “x” milliseconds before a connection is available.

Thanks,

Joan.