From fr...@myfriendsuggests.com
Subject HttpClient and AOL
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 03:26:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to write a java class that will in essence log me in to an aol account (providing
user name/password) and grab the contact list.  I see there are lots of tools to buy out there
that claim to do this but I want to try to do it myself.

I've used Fiddler to try to see what is going back and forth to the client but can't seem
to get the login portion working.  Does anyone have experience doing this or something like
it such that they can gave me some tips?

Thanks,
Frank