From "Mike Williams" <mt.willi...@ntlworld.com>
Subject MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:13:19 GMT
Hello all,

I'm currently using MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager for a number of
connections. Each thread uses GetMethod via HttpClient.executeMethod to
obtain its data. However I'd like to have one particular connection to be
'reserved' and have priority over all other connections when required.

I'm not sure how to approach the priority issue yet but I'm trying to
reserve a connection from the MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager by calling
getConnectionWithTimeout() at the start of execution. This gives me a nice
HttpConnection to play with but the method I wish to use with it uses
GetMethod & executeMethod as stated earlier. Is there a way I can use the
HttpConnection object with HttpClient.executeMethod for that specific
connection?

Any advice on how to tackle this would be appreciated,

Regards,

Mike