From "Bertrand Renuart" <bertrand.renu...@modulo1.be>
Subject RE: MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager - how many threads waiting for a connection?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:26:00 GMT
Roland,

Thanks for your answer, a few comments thought...
This information is actually tracked by the internal ConnectionPool
implementation. Unfortunately, access to the pool is private. I won't even
have access to it by extending the current MTHCM implementation.

It looks like I would have to create my own implementation from scratch or
by copy/paste the current. I'm not happy with that solution :(

Do you know if there is any chance this feature will be added in next
releases?

Do you think it is worth to "ask" for it?

/Bertrand