From "Lalit Sahoo" <lali...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Certificate Based Client Authentication
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:05:18 GMT
Hi All,

I am using the AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory example code for SSL and
certificate based authentication.

I have written following statement:

ProtocolSocketFactory socketFactory = new AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory(

                    keystoreURL,
httpConnectParams.keystorePassword,null,null);

I am using Weblogic Application Server.

But when I am executing the client I am getting following error:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

Is it necessary to provide trust certificate?

Can anybody help me in this regard?

Regards,

Lalit