From Richard Suematsu <richa...@syncadd.com>
Subject Servlet talking to servlet talking to servlet
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:13:07 GMT
Hi,

I have a situation where I have Servlet 1 doing a
HttpClient.exec(PostMethod) to Servlet 2 doing a
HttpClient.exec(PutMethod) to servlet 3.  So the PostMethed doesn't
return until the PutMethod returns.  All are using the same instance of
HttpClient.  I am NOT using the MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.  Is
this supposed to work?

It works on Windows, but doesn't on Linux.  On linux, it freezes on the
second call HttpClient.exec(PutMethod).  Should I be using the
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager?  I think I should, but I don't know
why it works on Windows.

--
Aloha,
Richard Suematsu