From seehams...@gmx.de
Subject BindException in loop
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:21:27 GMT
Hi,

I am using Axis2 as WebService client, which itself uses Commons HttpClient (3.0.1) for Http
communication. I have written a simple Axis2 Stub TestClient, which runs in a loop (only one
single thread). after 3700 - 4000 calls, HttpClient inside Axis2 throws the following exception:

..
30.03.2007 12:00:54 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.BindException) caught when
 processing
request: Address already in use: connect
30.03.2007 12:00:54 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector  executeWithRetry INFO:
Retrying request

After retrying three times, the Axis stub stops with a final exception.

Even restarting the JVM does not help immediately. It seems, that the OS (Windows in my case),
is blocking socket ports. Do you know, what could be done?

Thanks in advance!
Christoph