From John-Paul Delaney ...@artprocess.com>
Subject Authenticate and send data in same request?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:08:20 GMT

Hello List...

Apologies if this is a dumb question: Is it possible to authenticate and send
payload data in the same connection?
I need to make a soap connection to a windows server that requires that I
authenticate each time I send a soap request.  I'm told the authentication and
request should take place in the same connection.
I've tried the default httpclient authentication for digest and it works
beautifully - however the request and response handle only the authentication -
is it possible to do both authentication and send data in the same request?

Many thanks
/j-p.