From John-Paul Delaney ...@artprocess.com>
Subject RE: Newbie: Simple example doesn't compile
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:50:41 GMT

Hello Roland... I did try again with a stripped-down classpath and ensuring all
dependencies but still didn't have any luck.  Following your suspicion though,
I moved over onto a server and the there code compiles without a problem.  So
I'm going ahead with my experiments there and leaving my troublesome client out
of the picture - my aim with HttpClient is to do a digest authentication to an
app running on a windows box from a java servlet on linux.  I'm sure I'll be
back bothering the list again quite soon. :-)

Thanks for your help

/j-p.