From "Michael Tepp" <Michael.T...@tradingscreen.com>
Subject problem with HTTP Proxy
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 02:42:25 GMT
Hello All,

We are experiencing a problem with a client using ProxyClient (version
3.0) to connect to our server. What happens is that they use our Java
application at their site to connect to our server using https through
their proxy. The application uses
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ProxyClient and it works fine for some
time. After a while however, whenever they start the application, they
get "Gateway Timeout" errors from the proxy when they try to connect.
Then they clear their Java Runtime Cache and it works again. I can't see
any relation between our client application and the Java Cache. Does
anyone know what's going on here?

Michael