From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: cookie header length limitation
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:52:52 GMT
On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 02:35:43PM +0100, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Hi Eugeny,
>
> Not out of the box. You'll have to implement a custom cookie policy or
> extend an existing one and add some logic to control the maximum cookie
> header length.
>
> Oleg

Okay, looks like I need to play with CookieSpecBase class. Could you please
tell me, am I correct if I would say there is no way to specify header length
on per-host basis (or for some conditions)? As far as I learned from sources,
CookieSpec implementation is obtained by static method using newInstance, and
there's no way to set a property of the specs somehow.

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky