From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: the question used httpClient in the websphere 5.1 system
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:56:45 GMT
Hello 林桦,

>            I use HttpClient in the Websphere 5.1 ND server.
>            this java version is J2RE 1.4.2 IBM build
> cxia32142ifx-20060209 (SR4-1)
>            I find websphere will become cored when use HttpClient in
> the product enviroment.
>           the websphere core is :
>                  1XMCURTHDINFO  Current Thread Details
> NULL           ----------------------
> 3XMTHREADINFO      "Servlet.Engine.Transports : 13" (TID:10395AD0,
> sys_thread_t:AD786EE0, state:R, native ID:2A808A) prio=5
> 4XESTACKTRACE          at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native
> Method)

I'm afraid that native code in the JVM is outside of our control.
Please verify that the application server and JVM are at the most
recent fixlevel for your platform, and search on the IBM support
site for any other problem reports for which hotfixes might have
been issued. The next step would be to contact IBM support.
I've taken a look at your code and I couldn't spot any obvious
problems. Of course I can't tell whether the iConnectTimeout
has a reasonable value, but if it was illegal it should have
been reported as an IllegalArgumentException before the native
code was called.

cheers,
  Roland