From "Jagadeesh" <jagade...@x-minds.org>
Subject Serializing HTTPClient
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:56:15 GMT
Hi All,

I have a pretty unique problem where I need to serialize the HTTPClient
object. In my application I have to access an API server which uses REST
protocol and I have to maintain the session for each and every user. So I
kept the HTTPClient object in the HTTP session and now when I am trying to
use load-balancing and clustering, as expected I am running into problems
with serializing the HTTPClient object which is stored in the HTTP session.

I would like to know whether there are any workarounds to fix this.

Thanks

Jugs