From "Andrew M" <and...@oc384.net>
Subject POST creates 2 packets with Firefox/IE, but 1packet with HttpClient
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:55:28 GMT
I am sending a POST with HttpClient and it is not working.  I can do the
command manually from the web page using Firefox or IE and it works fine.  I
capture the packets both ways with Ethereal/Wireshark and the only
difference is that HttpClient puts everything in one packet and the browsers
both create 2 packets for the POST.  I assume this is the problem because
everything else looks identical in the POST.  Wireshark indicates the 2nd
packet is a "Continuation or non-HTTP traffic
(application/x-www-form-urlencoded)".  The 2nd packet that the browsers
generate contains the POST payload.  This payload is contained at the end of
the single packet HttpClient sends so the payload is definitely included
both ways and is correct. Ideas?
Andrew