From "Jake C" <buddhabu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Certificateless SSL
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:50:33 GMT
I had seen that, but at the time I didn't realize that a self-signed cert
could have been my problem. However, I'm sure it is. We are currently
running against a test server, which I'm sure has a self-signed cert. Our
production server will be running under a Verisign cert.

I'll give it a try right now. Do you think that this mean that I most likely
won't have this issue at production? It would be nice to only have to use
the EasySSL* classes during testing.