From "yona dolev" <yonado...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https post
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:13:26 GMT
Hi Roland,

This is what I get with method.setFollowRedirects(false);
[HttpClient.executeMethod()] Exception occurred handling method [POST] to
URL [https://registration.ft.com/registration/barrier]: [null]

*java.lang.NullPointerException
*

EXC LogLine: 1 at:HttpConnection.java.open line:720

EXC LogLine: 2 at:HttpMethodDirector.java.executeWithRetry line:386

EXC LogLine: 3 at:HttpMethodDirector.java.executeMethod line:170

EXC LogLine: 4 at:HttpClient.java.executeMethod line:396

EXC LogLine: 5 at:HttpClient.java.executeMethod line:324

and this is what I get with method.setFollowRedirects(true);

[HttpClient.executeMethod()] Exception occurred handling method [POST] to
URL [https://registration.ft.com/registration/barrier]: [Entity enclosing
requests cannot be redirected without user intervention]

*java.lang.IllegalArgumentException*: Entity enclosing requests cannot be
redirected without user intervention

EXC LogLine: 1 at:EntityEnclosingMethod.java.setFollowRedirects line:221

EXC LogLine: 2 at:HttpClient.java.executeMethod line:287
thanks,
Yona.