From Jack Wang <pipa...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to access ssl web protected by usbkey with httpclient ?
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:50:47 GMT
I am new here, so excuse me if i have not read old mails carefully here. I think it is no problem
to access normal ssl web site without usbkey certificate. But we can not obtain the private
key in
usbkey, so

How can i access usbkey protected ssl web site ?
Should I must use pkcs#11 to get the private key first ?
When should I input the usbkey PIN password in the automation program ?

Please give me some tips. Thanks in advance.

wj