From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Help please trying to do Digest Authentication
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:31:41 GMT
Hi, I was never suggesting there was anything wrong with the digest
implementation, but some examples and more verbose javadocs would make
it easier to get things up and running, for example looking at the
output is wasnt clear to me that the user/password bit had actually
worked, the problem turned out to be a data problem my value for the
puid parameter was incorrect.