From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Re: How to set http.protocol.single-cookie-header parameter non-programmatically
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

---- ohaya@cox.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to set the "http.protocol.single-cookie-header" parameter
to 'true', non-programmatically, i.e., either from the command line or from some kind of properties
file?

> I've tried to add "-Dhttp.protocol.single-cookie-header=true" to my command line, but
it doesn't seem to be taking effect?

> Thanks in advance,
> Jim

Hi,

I forgot to include some background:  I'm working with an application for which I don't have
the source, and it is sending multiple "Cookie:" HTTP headers to my server, which seems to
be causing a problem.

I wanted to try to test where the multiple cookie string would be combined into a single HTTP
"Cookie:" header, but I need to do this without having to get into the original (source) code.

Thanks again,
Jim