From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject URI Issue with 3.0.1
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:47:42 GMT
This used to work in HTTPClient 2.x but is now broken in 3.x.  I am
submitting the following request:

GET
/Exchange/tthompson/Inbox/[Bug%20876]%20%20New:%20Bugzilla%20messages%20
in%20OWA%20show%20up%20as%20blank%20after%20EP1.EML?cmd=preview

and I get this exception:

org.apache.commons.httpclient.URIException: escaped absolute path not
valid
 at org.apache.commons.httpclient.URI.setRawPath(URI.java:2814)
 at org.apache.commons.httpclient.URI.parseUriReference(URI.java:2012)
 at org.apache.commons.httpclient.URI.<init>(URI.java:165)
 at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.getURI(HttpMethodBase.java:
261)
 at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
82)
 at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
46)

>From testing with other messages, it appears to be because of the
brackets [ ].  Can anyone shed some light on this and tell me if I need
to configure something differently or if this can be fixed?

Thanks
Tony

may be monitored.