From "Lalit Sahoo" <lali...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be repeated
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:05:15 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to use the Apache HttpClient in a multithreaded environment.

Here I have one web application running in Weblogic.I am giving a soap request by using an
xml file.

But I am getting following exception:

org.apache.commons.httpclient.ProtocolException: Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not
be repeated.
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.writeRequestBody(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:486)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(HttpMethodBase.java:2016)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:994)

I am sending the source file as an attachment.

Can anybody help in this regard?

 <<ApacheHTTPClientEvaluator.java>>  <<EvaluationTest.java>>