From "Arunkumar Dubagunta" <Adubagu...@1800FLOWERS.com>
Subject Null values are getting passed for Proxy Crendentials.
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:45:40 GMT

Hi,

  I'm trying to pass the proxy credentails through the following lines of code.

     httpClient.getHostConfiguration().setProxy("myproxy", 8080);

   AuthScope as = new AuthScope("myproxy",8080);

   httpClient.getState().setProxyCredentials(as, new NTCredentials("user", "password","mycomptername","mydomain"));

   System.out.println("httpClient Proxy :: " + httpClient.getHostConfiguration().getProxyHost());

   System.out.println("httpClient Credentials Object :: " + httpClient.getState().getCredentials(as));

   Output:

      httpClient Proxy :: myproxy
   httpClient Credentials Object :: null

   Please let me know whether I'm missing something while setting the Proxy credentils

Thanks,
Arun Kumar Dubagunta

proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is
not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the
reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this
message and delete this e-mail immediately.