From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject socket errors (connection reset, read timed out)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:47:10 GMT
Hi there!

I was able to remove issues with host did not accept connection within 60
seconds with setting timeout to 5 minutes, but now I'm getting randomly
appearing errors like connection reset and read timed out. I was fighting with
similar errors for a week or more, but I was unable to find condition when such
errors occurs. The thing is when my application is getting such errors, I
still can open the pages which caused this error to appear, with Firefox - and
everything works fine. So is it something related to httpclient, or to JDK, or
to Linux?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky