From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: Connection refused exception
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 08:25:01 GMT
On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 02:38:22PM +0200, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hello Iris,
> Connection refused happens on the transport layer below HTTP.
> Check the number of simultaneous connections your HTTP server
> and/or application server can accept or queue.

I'm facing similar problems - I'm getting various java.net.* exceptions
(java.net.SocketTimeoutException, connection reset exception) and "The host did
not accept the connection within timeout of 60000 ms"

At the same time when such exception occurs in application, on the same
computer I can open those links in Firefox and everything works really fast
without any errors!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky