From "Konstantin Breu" <Konstantin.B...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: httpclient proxy timeouts with long responses
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:19:06 GMT
2 ideas:

- kind of http push: send a multipart response; the first parts are sent
every x second/minute just to make the proxy keep the connection; the last
part contains the "real response"; of course the client will have to look
for the parts to get information about processing/result

- or a solution with multiple requests during processing (every x
second/minute) until the response is generated