From "Jennifer Fogell" <foge...@hotmail.com>
Subject httpclient and ipv6
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:13:41 GMT
Does the http client support ipv6?  If so, what versions of http client
support it?

I get the following error when I use a raw ipv6 address for a cookie domain:

Server url: [::1]
2006/09/11 13:46:12.395 WARNING Cookie rejected: "LtpaToken=[LPTA TOKEN
STRING HERE]".
Illegal domain attribute "[". Domain of origin: "[::1]"

class.method=org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.processResponseHeaders()

I am using version 3.0.  Thanks in advance for your help.

regards,
   Jennifer