From "M.Zdila / EpiSoftware Ltd" <m.zd...@episoftware.com>
Subject bandwidth throttling
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:16:22 GMT
Hello

I need to throttle HTTP connections to limit bandwidth. Now I can throttle all
connections using some protocol by using
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.util.SlowHttpClientSocketFactory and
Protocol.register(). But this is not sufficient to me. What I need is to be
able to set different limit before each HttpMethod execution. Moreover I use
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager to get HttpConnections. I know that one
HttpConnection is reusable for multiple requests. If I could get actual
InputStream and OutputStream for each HttpMethod execution I could modify the
limit parameter. Or something like that :-)

Please give me a hing how could I achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Regards
--
Martin Zdila