From "Mark Diamond" <...@labridge.com>
Subject Want to stream large datasets to a service (data is generated in memory)
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:34:22 GMT
I need to uploaded large amounts of data (potentially > 1.5 gig) to a web
service. I want to use the Postmethod/MultipartRequestEntity, but the issue
is, that I want to stream the data as I generate it. I cannot afford (due to
potential disk space and mem size issues) to write it to disk first or to
create a large string (so FilePart and StringPart are not helpful). Any
advice is much appreciated.. including approaches other than Multipart.

Regards,|
Mark