From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Trouble compiling one of the samples
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:18:27 GMT
Hello,

"Veni Garg" <Veni.Garg@clcsiii.com> wrote on 10.08.2006 23:16:39:

> I am trying to compile a Sample app PostXML.java and can't seem to
compile.
> I see that it can't seem to find the "commons-httpclient.jar and
> commons-logging.jar" in the Classpath and even specify it with
> the -classpath option, but it refuses to recognise them.

This is clearly a problem of your tool set. Verify the CLASSPATH
variable again, make sure that you are using the correct separator
char between classpath elements, make sure that the path to the
JARs is either absolute, or that you are compiling from the
directory from which relative paths are correct, yada yada yada.

At runtime, you'll also need commons-codec.

cheers,
  Roland