From Patrick Lightbody <pligh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lockup in XFire
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:02:30 GMT
Roland,
Thanks, I'll try that. Also might be worth showing the socket logs (I
put a tunnnel in place):

001-input: http://rafb.net/paste/results/Fygxg326.html
001-output: http://rafb.net/paste/results/8hfEo568.html
002-input: http://rafb.net/paste/results/PI9BQU45.html
002-output: empty :P

Any clue what that could mean? Perhaps a buffer overflow?

Patrick Lightbody
Autoriginate, Inc.
503-488-5402
http://www.autoriginate.com