From Patrick Lightbody <pligh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lockup in XFire
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:22:11 GMT
Oleg, Roland,
As suggested by Roland, Connection: Close fixed the problem. It had
the same effect on the wire communication as if a new HttpClient were
used for each request. So, I'm not sure what the issue was exactly,
but keep-alive isn't that important for me right now, so I've got a
solution. I'll talk to the Jetty guys to see if we can figure the
root cause out later.

Thanks for the tips!

Patrick Lightbody
Autoriginate, Inc.