From "Steven Murphy" <digitalma...@gmail.com>
Subject where is contrib package?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:43:42 GMT
The tutorial does a good job of telling me about the contribution package:

"There are several custom socket factories available in our contribution
package. They can be a good start for those who seek to tailor the behavior
of the HTTPS protocol to the specific needs of their application:
 EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory<http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/src/contrib/org/apache/commons/httpclient/contrib/ssl/EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.java?view=markup>can
be used to create SSL connections ..."

However, it doesn't go far enough and actually tell me where to find this
"contribution package".  The author must not realize how difficult it is to
find something like this without prior knowledge of it's existance.  So  can
someone please  shed some light on where this package can be found?   Yes, I
tried Google without luck.  Yes I tried looking  in the mailing list
archive, but frankly without a search function, it's a bit  tedious to look
through countless pages  looking for a needle in a hay stack.