From "John Mudd" <johnbm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: unexpected result from HttpClient Post
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:17:51 GMT
Thanks.  I installed Live Http Headers in Firefox so now I can see the
exact headers as I go through the site manually.  Hmm, not so easy to
get a trace to see what HttpClient is sending...

Switched to HttpUnit.  Wow, so easy, I'm done.  Why would anyone use
HttpClient when HttpUnit is available?

John