From Vibhav Sharma <vib...@drishti-soft.com>
Subject open ended Http connection
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:36:30 GMT
Hello all,

I need to have an open connection to the server, i.e. send some data ->
receive some data -> send some data and so on ... till I explicitly
close the connection. Basically open streams both way.

Is there any way to do this with the current implementation of
httpclient. As I see it, at 'httpClient.execute(method)', the request
part is sent once and for all.

The response is ok with getResponseBodyAsStream(), but what if I have to
send more data as part of the request  *after* receiving a part of the
response.

If somebody has any idea, could you please share it?

Thanks,
Vibhav