From Ole Matzura <...@eviware.com>
Subject Re: are refs allowed in HTTP POST URIs?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:55:03 GMT
Hi Roland,

thanks for your answer.. I get your point but the URL he is using
never-the-less contains a ref which is removed by the httpclient URI
class.. is that "correct" behaviour? are refs "invalid" in a URI? (The
java.net.URL class handles refs correctly).. Should I tell him not to
use the "#" character in a URI?

thanks again :-)

regards!

/Ole