From Nicolas Rougé <nicolas.ro...@free.fr>
Subject SSL/TLS session
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:03:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing a reverse proxy, which handles requests from multiple clients.
The proxy forwards all the request to a server using HTTPS protocol, using
httpclient 2.0.2 (+ IBM or Sun JSSE).
I'm using EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory, and my proxy runs on a JRE 1.3.1.

I have a question concerning SSL/TLS sessions (ie HTTPS persistent connections)
: how can I do to prevent the full handshake mecanism for each connection my
proxy opens to the server ? Apparently, SSL/TLS session is attached to an
instance of SSLContext, so sharing the same instance of SSLContext seems to
work. I am right ?

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas