From "Eric Chow" <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download web image in a web site which combine in different frame.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:30:23 GMT
Hi Roland,

The "View image" cannot selected in that web site. You also can have
test at that web site as in my previous message.

The GIF image is dynamic updated by the query.

Web site: http://www.gis.gov.mo/website/emacau/macao1.htm

* operation
 1. click on the "Building Location" in left frame
 2. enter "precious jade"
 3. click on the first result, and the map image will display on the main window