From "Eric Chow" <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Download web image in a web site which combine in different frame.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 01:50:12 GMT
Hello,

How can I download a GIF from w web site that combine in different frames?

For example,

In left frame, there is a input box for query. A list of result will
be out in another pop-up window. The related GIF will begenerated in
the query input window but in different frame.

In this case, how can I download the GIF with HttpClient?

Any code sample or hints for this?

Web site: http://www.gis.gov.mo/website/emacau/macao1.htm

* operation
 1. click on the "Building Location" in left frame
 2. enter "precious jade"
 3. click on the first result, and the map image will display on the main window

I just want to get that GIF.

Best regards,
Eric