From "Qiang Zhou" <genius...@gmail.com>
Subject How can select HttpConnectionManager class?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 03:55:59 GMT
Dear All:

      Normal, I create new Httpclient object, always as this : "Httpclient
client = new Httpclient()". In Httpclient3.0 API said, that would contain
defautl connection manager object(SimpleConnectionManager).  I want get the
different with SimpleConnectionManger,
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager<file:///D:/Develope/API/commons-httpclient-3.0-beta1/docs/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.html>.
In our spec servlet, each access would setup an Httpconnection to links to
others data server. Use the default setting or use
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManger?

Best regards

qiang.zhou